This Privacy Statement applies to www.mediterranean-inn.com owned and operated by Mediterranean Inn. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect and use the information, which may include personal data, you provide on our website: www.mediterranean-inn.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal data and how you can access and update this data.
The types of personal data that we collect include:
- Your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and home address;
- Credit card details (type of card, credit card number, name on card, expiration date, and security code);
- Guest stay data, including date of arrival and departure, special requests made, observations about your service preferences (including room preferences, facilities, or any other services used);
- Data you provide regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, contests, or promotional offers;
- You may always choose what personal data (if any) you want to provide to us. However, if you choose not to provide certain details, your reservation with us may be impacted and we will not be able to honor the reservation.
Data We Collect Automatically
When using our website, we also collect information automatically, some of which may be personal data. This includes data such as language settings, IP address, location, device settings, device OS, log information, time of usage, URL requested, status report, user agent (information about the browser version), operating system, result (viewer or booker), browsing history, user Booking ID, and type of data viewed. We may also collect data automatically through cookies.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Reservations: We use your personal data to complete and administer your online reservation.
- Customer Service: We use your personal data to provide customer service.
- Guest Reviews: We may use your contact data to invite you by email to write a guest review after your stay. This can help other travelers to pick the accommodations that suits them best. If you submit a guest review, your review may be published on our website.
- Marketing Activities: We also use your data for marketing activities, as permitted by law. Where we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes (e.g. commercial newsletters and marketing communications on new products and services or other offers we think may be of interest to you), we include an unsubscribe link that you can use if you do not want us to send messages in the future. We will not sell or give your data to any third party companies.
- Other Communications: There may be other times when we contact you by email, mail, phone, or texting, depending on the contact data you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this:
- We may need to respond to and handle requests you've made.
- When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with our website. We believe this additional service is useful to you and to us, as we will be able to improve our website based on your feedback.
Questions or Complaints
If you have questions or concerns about our processing of your personal data you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.